RETIREMENT IS AN INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE, NOTHING LESS THAN A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR WILL DO.
Corporate retirement planning is like any business plan you develop.
It takes skill, a team of experts, and a commitment to implementation and follow-up. At Kelly Financial, we’re Wisconsin-based retirement planning specialists who are independent fiduciaries and trusted advisors to corporations and their personnel throughout the state. As members of The Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG), a highly selective alliance of the nation’s top retirement planning advisors, Kelly Financial capitalizes on the tools, research and resources that can achieve higher plan performance, lower costs, create tangible value, and reduce exposure to liability that can only result from an alliance of financial firms that collectively manage 25,000 retirement plans and 150 billion dollars in investments.
Registered Investment Advisors (RIA)
We are a Registered Investment Advisor with the fiduciary responsibilities to put our client’s interests ahead of our own. We are registered nationally and with the state of Wisconsin.
- Customized guidance based on your entire financial picture.
- A relationship that’s responsive, attentive, and personal.
- A fee structure that is simple and transparent.
- A high level of expertise to support your complex financial needs.
- Your money is held by an independent custodian, not the advisor firm.
Kelly Financial specializes in structuring 401(k) defined contribution plans for businesses throughout Wisconsin and communicates regularly with plan administrators and participants.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
As part of corporate retirement planning, we often times recommend IRAs to set aside money for retirement while taking advantage of tax savings. As part of this service, we can also establish SIMPLE and SEP IRAs for our clients.
Retirement Plan Management
As retirement plan managers, Kelly Financial serves as a fiduciary and trusted advisor to clients throughout Wisconsin. Although we’re a local resource, our knowledge is global as our advisors work within the strategic alliance of The Retirement Plan Advisory Group to add value to the plan.
Third Party Administrators (TPA)
As part of our retirement plan management, we are a Third Party Administrator that independently administers and processes the operational aspects of the plan. We coordinate with industry-leading recordkeeping investment companies that we feel are best suited to the plan’s needs and requirements.
Retirement Plan Design
Few benefits are more highly valued than retirement plans. However, any economy that is potentially volatile requires careful planning and creativity to ensure a successful retirement income program for plan participants and their employers. At Kelly Financial, we approach a retirement plan design initiative through a comprehensive process that involves:
- Gathering facts about current plans and members
- Creating retirement objectives and philosophy
- Analyzing the gap between the current retirement plan and the objectives
- Creating alternative design options to close the gap
- Conducting a demographic and financial analysis of various options
- Modifying the options to balance demographic and financial objectives
- Implementing the retirement plan and educating the participants
- Ongoing communication and dialogue with the employer and employees
We pride ourselves on the amount of time we invest in answering questions and making recommendations to plan participants. And why not? If they’re investing with us, we must invest in them.
As fiduciaries, it is our responsibility to place our client’s interests ahead of our own. Not surprisingly, we’ve been doing this for more than five decades. Beyond being fiduciaries for corporate retirement plans, we’re trusted advisors and retirement planning specialists with a goal of enhancing a program’s value, keeping costs low, and making certain all plans are in compliance.